Friday 29 June 2012

My Favorite Book

I am so lucky in my work... I meet some of the nicest people. Today I was asked to visit one of our local resorts, Viceroy Anguilla to meet a charming lady and personally sign some of my books. Kim and I had a nice chat about the island, my books and a little bit about what she does with some very fortunate children in Oklahoma. 
She works with the Cherokee Nation Foundation
www.cherokeenationfoundation.org/
She also teaches school and has lots of energy for helping children see more of the big world picture. It is very energizing to talk with people who want to do something good and help people. 
She asked me a question about my books, which is your favorite? Good question, no one has ever asked before. I thought it over and realized the book I like the best is the one I am currently working on. I guess for me it is more about the journey than the destination. I have started doing some sketches for my new book, can you guess who it is about?

No comments:

Post a Comment